Bop it, Twist it, Pull it, Spin it, Flick it.
The tricky one for females is an INTERNAL orgasm, with zero outer stimulation
A Day To Remember
I don’t care what you say, this is the greatest thing a go pro has ever filmed.
Every glance, your brain sees a new image
One that overwrites the last
Yet every face you’ve ever seen,
An imprint on your mind is formed
One that never leaves your side
A constant reminder of the power in each of us
The charge of an intelligence
The art of being.
Every experience, every sight and sound and emotion
Inspiration for a new world.
Images to feed thought and being
Live. And Live. And Live.
Lover of life. Lover of exploration.
Search for happiness and that which comes from it.
The art. The craft. All that comes from learning
The words that form on the tip of your tongue
The words that are said. The ones left unsaid
The ones that shouldn’t be said, and the ones that must.
The words on the page are the only thing one has,
To keep things as they are. To survive this endless mess.
I use the words on the page
1. Sneak out in the middle of the night with someone you like. Drive to the middle of nowhere or simply just watch the stars and the moon from the roof of a car. Talk about the universe and everything in between.
2. Draw. Sculpt. Or write. Put your tangled thoughts into art. Show it to someone or hide it under your bed.
3. Put yourself first sometimes. Do what you love even if your friends or parents tell you otherwise. Wear the clothes you want and listen to the music your heart desires. Don’t fall under the pressure of pleasing others.
4. Spend an hour or two alone every day. Go to a coffee shop and sit by the window. Bring your favorite book even though you’ve probably read it a hundred times and look at the different people surrounding you.
5. Go out at night. Perhaps with your best friend. Dress up for once and make sure to feel beautiful and classy. In case you’re a girl put on a shade of red lipstick and curl your hair. There is just something strangely exciting about looking like you got it all together when deep down you’re a nervous wreck.
I don’t learn, it’s one of my issues
A smile that lasts.
Moving forward after all the stress is gone.
No more clinging to fake thoughts and dreams.
I’ve returned to Earth.